GMP Pharma Ovens are designed with even flow hot air circulate
throughout the trays utilized the vapor or the electricity (infrared heat) as heat sources
or steam heating using boiler.
The axial flow blower exchange the heat to the heat
exchanger by this means heating the air. The hot air layer through the trays proceed materials. The fresh air enters the oven from air inlet to proceed supplement, then exhausts out the hole for draining the moisture. It continuously supplies the fresh air and exhausts the wet hot air, thus to maintain the appropriate relative humidity in the oven. The main feature of these ovens is that hot air is recycled in the inside of oven, so that to enhance the heat conduction and to save the energy resources.
It utilizes the function of enforce ventilation, to reduce the temperature difference between the top and bottom. The user can proceed temperature adjustments prior to operating so it can make the temperature difference between the top and bottom at the optimal state.
e hot air circulation ovens are widely used in pharmaceutical,
nutriceutical, herbal, chemical and other similar industries.
1. Heating source: provided vapor, electricity, infrared heat as well as electricity and vapor dual type.
2. Temperature heating range by vapor: 0-140 C
3. Auto control system and computer control system are optional.
4. Usual vapor pressure: 0.1-0.6 MPA.
5. The electric heating, calculate according to "I" model is 15kw. Practical consumption 5-8 kW/h.
6. All new improved series with high quality stainless steel construction to meet the current GMP Standard.
7. Custom built to higher temperature heating range available upon special request.